Сдз : ) rewrite the sentences with the words in brackets in the right place. 1. my friend has had a birds - eye view of the city (never). lets take her to the london eye. 2. lets make an apples pie. ihave bought green apples, eggs and some flour (already). 3. the group of tourists has turned left (just). 4. the children have visited the london zoo (recently). they liked the monkeys. 5. have you ridden a camel (ever)? -no, i have not. 6. what have you done (lately)? 7. you have seen a ufo, have not you (just)? are you sure? тому кто сделает, буду : )
at the present moment there are 7 govermnent holidays in russia. among them are those left from previous historiс eras and those related to the modern day. there are more days off than there are government holidays. for eхample, christmas is not a government holiday but it is a day off
the russian word «праздник» comes from праздный or пустой (empty) and means a day free from work. in fact holidays in a stream of working days are a good time to rest. at the same time they are socially and culturally important allowing generations to pass on traditions.among russian holidays there are official and unofficial, old and new, religious and not, professional and family-oriented ones. at this time non-working days are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th of january - so called new year vacation (новогодние каникулы), 7th of january - christmas day (рождество) , 23rd of february - day of fatherland defender (день защитника отечества), 8th of march - international women's day (международный женский день), 1st of may - sprin and labor holiday (праздник весны и труда), 9th of may - victory day (день победы), 12th of june - day of russian (день россии), 4th of november - day of people's unity (день народного единства).
1) the room is being cleaned by a chambermaid2) where is a bell-boy? a bell-boy is being looked for by us.3)shirts are being washed by the laundress now.4) a tv set is being repaired by a hotel clerk at this moment.5) the room is being vacated by then now.6) the hotel manager is being waited for by me
1. my friend has never had a birds - eye view of the city . lets take her to the london eye.2. lets make an apples pie.ihave already bought green apples, eggs and some flour .
3. the group of tourists has just turned left .
4. the children have recently visited the london zoo . they liked the monkeys.
5. have you ever ridden a camel ? -no, i have not.
6. what lately have you done ?
7. you have just seen a ufo, have not you? are you sure?
tidy your room" said his mother.