1. give jane this watch. give her this one, too. 2. give the children these ice-creams. give them these ice-creams, too. 3. give tom this book. give him this one too. 4. that is my passport. give me my passport, please. 5. that is my coat. give me my coat, please. 6. those are our umbrellas. give us our umbrellas, please. 7. that is jane’s dictionary. give her the dictionary, please.
2. fill in the gaps with prepositions. example: take the books … the table and put them … your bag = take the book from the table and put them into your bag. 1. show me this map. show it to me. 2. go to the room from the corridor. 3. take that pencil and put it in front of you . 4. come here , please. 5. give these notebooks to lucy. 6. take the magazine from her and show it to us. 7. take the cup from jane and put it on the table. 8. close your book and put it in your bag. 9. go to the door and close it. 10. send the telegram to mr. smith
если то отметь как наилучшее
zoo is the one of the most exciting entertainment on the earth.i find it kind of interesting because i am interested in animals and like nature.as i live in the city i cannot see a lot of rare animals anywhere but at zoo.i'm sorry for animals as they lost their freedom,everyone has a right to live free life and animals should live in wild life but what to do to ill animals? zoo is their chance to be alive and have wonderful life.they are in cage but the are loved.they are in cage but they have a lot of conditions like real ones.i can understand greenpeace but i want to give a chance to people to learn more about nature and one more chance to live for weak animals.
ago. 5. (he / build) a bridge? -yes, a bridge. he it ten minutes ago. 6. (they / have) lunch? - yes, they lunch. they lunch ten minutes ago. 7. (the taxi / come) - ? - yes, it . it a minute ago. 8. ( he / see) - red square? - yes, he red square. he it two days ago. 9.( the lesson / begin) - - yes, the lesson . it five minutes ago. 10. (it / drink) - the milk? - yes,
it the milk. it the milk two minutes ago.
1) she always/ just argues with her fiends.
2) many has been cooking for two days/now to prepare for the dinner party.
3) they didn't go to the park already/yesterday, didn't they?
4) haven't you seen the junassic park yet/never?
5) i'm naving tunch with jane tomorrow/a week ago.
возможны ошибки а некоторых словах