фортепианно.на этом инструменте играли часто и проктически на каждом празднике играла музыка.до этого фортепианно было названно орган.играя на фортепианно мы начинаем вдохновляться и расслабляться от всего негативного.на фортепианно есть белые- простые клавиши а черные-диезные и бемольные клавиши.научиться играть на фортепианно не легко, нужно достаточо много усилий, хитя с виду кажется что это просто.какая прелесть эти звуки из фортепианно.
a walked b walking c is walking d was walking
2. go ahead! i'm sure your farther will appreciate your .
a deciding b deceiving c decision d disruption
3. at that moment i great relief.
a feeled b filled c fell d felt
4. where yesterday? we needed your help.
a did you be b was you c were you d have you been
5. your career depends your education.
a for b from c on d at
6. you ever seen dolphins in the wild?
a have b has c had d do
7. boss wants to know where .
a does she live b she live c she leave d she lives
8. every morning they here and sing.
a come b are coming c have come d comes
9. i know the girl speaks four languages.
a which b who c whose d that's
10. that's the place i would spend the rest of my life.
a when b why c which d where
11. we need shopping.
a going b will go c to go d go
12. i don’t understand this sentence. could you tell me what …? .
a this word means b means this word c does mean this word d does this word mean
13. people who talk to …… are not necessarily mad.
a itself b oneself c themselves d yourself
14. oh be quite ! you ……… about something.
a are always complaining b complain c complained d have always complained
15. ……i borrow your pen for a minute?
a should b can c could d have
16. every time i looked at her, she …….
a has smiled b smiled c had smiled d smiles
17. when i first saw her, she …….. on the balcony.
a was standing b has stood c has been standing d had stood