Make the sentences in passive voice. 1) mike showed the letter to his mother. 2)sabby locks the gate every night. 3) they will hold interviews in september. 4) the smiths have sold their house this month. 5) she is translating a letter form russian into english. 6) when he entered the room, they were interviewing the last student.
1) hospital students find extra-curricular activities very practical
2) using this item requires ongoing evaluation.
3) i will get a master’s diploma if i retake this exam
4) he repeated all the rules for the seminar when he was in the hostel
5) when i graduated from this course, student favor annoyed me
6) this course goes deep into the subject, but makes me independent
7) this university has no special facilities or even a hostel
8) the teacher constantly evaluates term papers, and we may not pass the exam
вроде так. ☺
thousand others. it ) all day and half the night to get everyone out of the building. when the bomb (explode),the lights out),the elevators ),and fires ).many people were in the wrong place at the wrong time . four co-)lunch in their offices when the explosion ) the twin towers. when the (occur) the building's walls )and the ceilings ).rescue workers )within fifteen minutes and )the
workers dead .one man )in the garage beneath the world trade center when the (go off).) a heart attack while rescue workers (carry)him to the ambulance. sixty schoolchildren were luckier . they )the huge elevators when the lights out ) and the elevators ).the children and their (have to) stand in the hot dark space as they waited for help. six hours later ,when the )the ground floor
,the school bus driver )for them. he ) the children home to their worried families . how did the children feel while all this (happen)? "we were scared," they answered. this is one class trip they will never forget