Мне перевести на в правельном времени текст: новый год отмечается первого января. каждый год мы наряжаем новогоднюю ёлку и годовим вкусные блюда . на праздник приезжают все родственики , мы покупаем подарки. потом мы садимся за стол и ждём наступления 12 часов. после того как куранты пробили 12 часов мы едим. а на утро я нахожу подарки под новогодней ёлкой.
1) the teacher asked me to come in.
2) th doctor asked mary not to sit up late.
3) kate asked nick notto come in there.
4) boris asked me to call him the next day.
5) the teacher said that we had to write that test that day.
6) molly asked me not to aks her about that.
7) amy asked his friend to play the piano following weekend.
8) they said that we had not gardered the day before.
9) mum asked her son not to forget to clean his teeth.
10) she said that her sister had beeing learnt english
new year is celebrated the first of january. every year we decorate the christmas tree and cook delicious dishes. on holiday come all the relatives, we buy presents. then we sit down and wait for the onset of 12 hours. after the chimes struck 12pm. we eat. and in the morning i find presents under the christmas tree.
1. it was a very( boring, interesting, educational, funny) film. i fell asleep
half way through it.
2. gold is (expensive) than silver.
3. are you going do you go to the supermarket later?
4. the baby is crying/cries because she's hungry.
5. (not/eat) my breakfast yet.
6. /meet) their new neighbours yet? 7. last summer, mary's family travelled/has travelled to spain
8. a: you have any plans for this evening?
b: , (meet) my friend, frank.
9. susan was walking/walked home when it was starting/started to rain.
10. mary isn't going/doesn't go out tonight because she wants/is wanting
to read a book.
11. it's too cold. i (will or going (close) the window.
12. he thinks that life (will or going (be) better next year.
13. he was afraid she would tell everyone and ruin/break his plans.
14. she tried to pet the dog but it rested/ran away.
15. we ran over/across the field from one side to the other.
16. the morlocks are afraid of/to the light.
17. susan was walking/walked home when it was starting started to rain.
18. if iron (get) wet, it (become) rusty.
19. if phil has/had enough money, he'd join a gym.
20. cyclists are not allowed to ride on the path. (mustn't)за ранее