Составьте 15 вопросов к этому : o. henry was a famous american humorist and an author of many short stories. he wrote stories with unpredictable endings and always asked his friends to let him know if something interesting happened to them. he had a friend, whose name was tripp. he was a young man, but he looked forty, because he naver washed or shaved. he often wanted o. henry to give him money, so he could spend it on whisky. one day tripp met a girl who was in new york for the first time of her life. she said," i would like you to help me find george brown. i want to see him. i'm getting married to a farmer, but i have to see george brown first."tripp was a kind man, he didn't want anything bad to happen to the girl, and he put her in the hotel and told her to wait. tripp found o. henry and told him that he expected him to help one girl by giving her the money to come to her village and pay for her hotel. tripp also wanted o. henry to give him a dollar for whisky. in return tripp promised to tell the the writer a story, he could use. o. henry did everything, and them tripp told him that the girl's name was ada, she loved george brown and wanted him to marry her. brown left the village when he was nineteen, but she expected him to come back and waited for him. then her parents started marking her marry another man, and ada came to find george brown. before the man left, he had cut a cent into two pieces. he left one for himself and let ada have the other piece. that was the story. then tripp took his cheap watch out of his pocket, and the writer saw half of the cent. george brown and tripp were one and the same man, but tripp didn't want ada to understand that. o. henry took out a dollar and let tripp have it.
1) was o.henry a famous american humorist and an author of many short stories?
2) he wrote stories with unpredictable endings and always asked his friends to let him know if something interesting happened to them, didn't he?
3) who was a young man, but he looked forty, because he naver washed or shaved?
4) who often wanted o. henry to give him money, so he could spend it on whisky?
5) whom did tripp meet one day?
6) was a girl in new york for the first time of her life?
7) what did she say to him?
8) why did tripp put the girl in the hotel and tell her to wait?
9) tripp found o.henry and told him that he expected him to help one girl by giving her the money to come to her village and pay for her hotel, didn't he?
10) what did tripp promise to tell the writer?
11) did tripp tell him that the girl's name was ada, she loved george brown or o.henry?
12) when did brown leave the village?
13) did the girl expect him to come back and waited for him?
14) did then her parents start marking her marry another man?
15) did ada come to find george brown?
16) had the man cut a cent into two pieces before he left?
17) did he leave one for himself and let ada have the other piece?
18) what did the writer see when tripp took his cheap watch out of his pocket?
19) were george brown and tripp one and the same man?
friend (to think) that she wouldnt be all to get to the airport in time but she (to turn) up while kate (to say) goodbye to herr parents. she finally (to go) through passport control and everybody (to wake) goodbye. 2. it (to be) the day of this english exam. he (to wake) up and (to look) at this alarm clock. he (to see) that it (to stop) raining during the night. he (to realise) he
would be late for his exam. he (to be) an hour late and exam already (to begin). when he (to sit) at the table, he (to find) that he (to leave) his pen at home. he ( to ask) his friend his friend to give him a pen. despite everything (to go) wrong he (to pass) him exam.
staff did all day. birds can fly high in . they manager to arrive on despite heavy snow storm. gallery is located in square . in sprite of that was complained. plans to help and . will drop significantly during . this year has been less severe that last year. i enjoy talking to people. arthur clarke began writing science fiction . could you turn down music? it's too
loud. cover with a lid when has boiled and let it simmer. he promised he would never bet on . he is having difficulties now. is thicker than . , desert, stretches across north . tom and margaret are going to visit their son tommy at . have you heard that thompsons are moving from springfield to indianapolis? people of world knew was round. now believe first started in
what is now . chinese always produced bronze items to be found world. very benefical to . continuously directed during downpour.