Present perfect в следующих предложениях измените время глагола на present perfect. 1. the pupils are writing a dictation. 2. my friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem. 3. i am learning a poem. 4. she is telling them an interesting story. 5. kate is sweeping the floor. 6. the waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him. 7. i am eating my breakfast. 8. we are drinking water. 9. he is bringing them some meat and vegetables. 10. you are putting the dishes on the table. 11. they are having tea. 12. she is taking the dirty plates from the table. 13. the children are putting on their coats. раскройте скобки вставив форму present perfect 1. john (write) his name. 2. i (draw) a picture. 3. tom (blow out ) the light. 4. the cat (drink) its milk. 5. the tree (fall) across the road. 6. john (give) his bicycle to his brother. 7. you (make) a mistake. 8. we (eat) our dinner. 9. the train just (go). 10. i just (tell) the answer. 11. george never (be) in australia. 12. john and richard just (go away). 13. the baker (sell) all his cakes. 14. i (read) this book. вставьте have/has + один из следующих глаголов в третьей форме в пропущенные в предложениях места. break, buy, finish, do, go, go, lose, paint, read, take "are they still having dinner? ” "no, they have finished.” 1. i some new shoes. do you want to see them? 2. "is tom here? ” "no, he to work.” 3. " you the shopping” "no, i’m going to do it later.” 4. "where’s your key? ” "i don’t know. i it.” 5. look! somebody that window. 6. your house looks different. you it? 7. i can’t find my umbrella. somebody it. 8. i’m looking for sarah. where she 9. "do you want the newspaper? ” "no, thanks. i it.”
some children like school.because you can make new friends.have new friends.get good marks.and in school you can be more smarter! but some с hildren dont like school because they dont like to do a lot of homework,have 6 lessons.school is good! you have a lot of fun! have parties! i think school is good!
1.the pupils have written a dictation. 2. my friend has helped me to solve a difficult problem.
3. i've learnt a poem.
4. she's told them an interesting story.
5. kate has swept the floor.
6. the waiter has put a bottle of lemonade in front of him.
7. i've eaten my breakfast. 8. we've drunk water. 9. he has brought some meat and vegetables.
10. you've put the dishes on the table.
11. they've had tea.
12. she has taken the dirty plates from the table.13. the children have put on their coats.
1. john has written his name. 2. i've drawn a picture.3. tom has blown out the light.
4. the cat's drunk its milk.
5. the tree has fallen across the road.
6. john has given his bicycle to his brother.
7. you've made a mistake.
8. we've eaten our dinner.
9.the train has just gone.
10. i've just told the answer.
11. george has never been in australia.
12. john and richard have just gone away.13. the baker has sold all his cakes.
14. i've read this book.
1. i've bought some new shoes.
2. no, he has went to work.3. have you done the shopping? 4. i've lost it.
5. somebody has broken that window.
6. have you painted it?
7. somebody has taken it.
8. where has she gone?
9. no, thanks. i've read it.
in britain and the usa 3.many people think that patriotic symbols are very important for national celebrations. 4.they say that thanksgiving day unites many american families for a thanksgiving dinner. 5.some people suppose that the british queen is the most important symbol of the country. 6.many people consider that british football is the best. 7.they say americans have more national celebrations that
any other nation