Write a sentence with for each situation. 1) he doesn't speak very clearly - that's why people don't understand him. if he 2) that book is too expensive, so i'm not going to buy it. if the book i 3) we don't go out very often because we can't afford it. 4) it's raining, so we can't have lunch in the garden. 5) i have to work tomorrow evening, so i can't meet you.
i love to be alone at home, because i can do something. my hobby is bicycling and traveling. i love my family very much. i with my brother can play together all day. it's so great!
but i don't like to be very busy. i like to feeling free. when my mother is angry, i am very sad. i love her. i want her to be happy.
i don't like rain, because i can't do something.
hello my dear yana. my name is lena mozgovaya i'm 12 years old. i'm living in donetsk. i have a two brothers their names is valik and jenya they are under 20 years old. natasha and sasha my grandma and my grandpa. they're under 60 y.o. well, that's all what i can tell about my family. please send me your answer as soon as you can and tell me about your family. bye, your lena.
1. we (throw) away the flowers that we (bring).
2. wendy (send) the letter that she (write).
3. the gardener (trim) the trees that he (plant).
4.i (get) into the taxi that my friend (order) for me.
5. she (wear) the jumper that her mum (knit).
6. yesterday a boy (destroy) the snowman that we (build).
7. jimmy (tell) us about the film that he (see).
8. we (find) the mobile phone that marvin (lose).
9. he (sing) a song that i (hear/ never). 10. catherine (open) the window that i (close / just).