What will you do in these situations? give true answers. model: if my friend lets me down, i will (not) forgive him/her. 1. your friend lets you down. 2. your friend needs your help. 3. your friend phones you at six o'clock in the morning. 4. your friend spends the weekend with other friends. 5. your friend is angry with you. 6. your friend has a problem with mathematics. 7. your friend leaves your school. напишите ответы
the tiger is the largest cat species, reaching a total body length of up to 3.3 metres and weighing up to 306 kg. their most recognizable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with lighter underparts. they have exceptionally stout teeth, and their canines are the longest among living felids, with a crown height of up to 74.5 mm.they are territorial and generally solitary but social animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey requirements. this, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places on earth, has caused significant conflicts with humans. in zoos, tigers have live for 20 to 26 years, which also seems to be their longevity in the wild.
1. if my driend lets me down, i won't forgive him.
2. if my friends need my help, i'll be there for them.
3. if my friend phones me at six o'clock in the morning, i'll listen to her because my friends usually don't call me so early.
4. if my friend spends the weekend with other friends, i'll be jealous of him.
5. if my friend is angry with me, i'll be sorry cause i don't wanna fall out with her.
6. if my friend has a problem with maths, i'll do my best to help.
7. if my friend leaves my school, i'll be so sad!