Сделайте эти 1. write down the comparative and superlative degrees of the following adjectives. 1) young 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) flat 8) 2. fill in the correct form of the words in brackets (comparative or superlative). 1) my house is (big) than yours. 2) this flower is (beautiful) than that one. 3) this is the (interesting) book i have ever read. 4) non-smokers usually live (long) than smokers. 5) which is the (dangerous) animal in the world? 6) a holiday by the sea is (good) than a holiday in the mountains. 7) it is strange but often a coke is (expensive) than a beer. 8) who is the (rich) woman on earth? 9) the weather this summer is even (bad) than last summer. 10) he was the (clever) thief of all. 3. put the adjectives into the correct form. 1) los angeles is (large) than chicago. 2) but new york is the (large) of the united states. 3) the weather in hollywood is (good) than in new york or new jersey. 4) nestor studios is the (old) movie company in hollywood. 5) disneyland is (interesting) than any other amusement park.
friends are buy things for the party on a shop. 2/ friends are buy cake, candles and present. 3. they need the biggest cake. 4. they need the longest candles. 5. they need the coolest present. 6. olga wants to buy the biggest cake. 7. kolya wants to buy the most expensive present. 8. alex wants to buy the longest candles.
1. my mother writes letters to her friends every week.
2. my mother is writing letter to her friends now.
3. my mother wrote letters to her friends yesterday.
4. my mother will write letters to her friends tomorrow.
5. my mother has already written letters to her friends.
6. my mother was writing letters to her friends at 5 o'clock yesterday.
7. my mother had written letters to her friends by 5 o'clock yesterday.
8. my mother has been wruting letters to her friends the whole day.
9. my mother had been writing letters to her friends the whole day yesterday.
10. my mother will be writing letters to her friends at 5 o'clock tomorrow.
1. younger, the youngest
2. angrier, the angriest
3. richer, the richest
4. clearer, the clearest
5. deeper, the deepest
6. more important, the most important
7. flater, the flattest
8. more boring, the most boring
2. more beautiful
3. most interesting
5. most dangerous
7. more expensive
5. more interesting
a tree day 2 car free day 3 no electricity 4 buy nothing day 5 smile at all stranqers day
big dog. the dog sees the boy and begins to bark. mike is afraid of the dog. he wants to go home. his father says -don*t be afraid, mike. you know the proverb-a barking dog does not bite. oh yes, says mike. i know the proverb you know the proverb .but does the dog know the proverb
perfect or in the past indefinite. make a proper choice
of the adverbial modifier
examples: have you ever been to moscow?
yes, i have. i have been there many
yes, i was there last year.
1. have you ever seen the film “hamlet”? 2. has
mother made a cake? 3. have you ever been ill with
the flu? 4. have you read the book “oliver twist" by
ch. dickens? 5. has your father come back from his
business trip? 6. have you written a letter to your
girl-friend? 7. has she sent greetings cards to her rela-
tives? 8. has your boy-friend shown you his collection
of discs? 9. have you ever been to the hermitage?
10. has your mother finished knitting a cap for you?
11. have you seen his new flat? 12. have you taken
any snaps of your fellow-students?
– Первый газ тяжелее второго – Нельзя определить