Прочитать текст буквами people on our planet can't live without travelling now. tourism has become a highly developed business. there are express trains, cars and jet-air liners all of that provide you with comfort and security. nowadays people travel not only for pleasure but also on business. you have to go to other countries to take part in different negotiations, to sign contacts, to participate in different exhibitions, in order to push the goods produced by your firm or company о travelling on business helps you to get more information about achievements of other companies» which will make your own business more successful. there are a lot of means of travelling: by sea, by plane, by car, on foot. tastes differ. all means of travelling have their advantages and disadvantages. and people choose one according to their plans. no wonder that one of the latest means of travelling is travelling by plane. it combines both comfort and speed and you will reach the place of destination very quickly. before boarding the plane you must check in at the airport. you are required to have your baggage weighed. each passenger is allowed 20 kilograms of baggage free of charge. but if your baggage is heavier you must pay an extra charge. before the plane takes off the stewardess gives you all the information about the flight, the speed and altitude. she asks you to fasten the belts and not to smoke. she will take care of you during the flight and will help you to get comfortable in your seat. inside the cabins the air is always fresh and warm. during the flight you can take a nap or have a chat, you can read and relax. in some planes you can watch video or listen to the music.
! 1. he hasn^t got so . ,c)much,
2. do you see in the park ? b)whom.
3. book is it? a)whose
4. do you usually have for breakfast? c)what
. 5. do you have meals? - as a rule,three times a day. c)how often.
6. them your dictionary,they left theirs at home. b)lend
. 7. are you going to tell the truth? d)us.
8. i can .b)him,mary^s,.
9. a lot of people in english. d)are interested.
10. i would like to talk the .b)on,to.
11. he speaks english than french.b)much.
12. you enjoy the b)don^t you,d)don^t you.
13. he is going to look father until he is well again.b)after.
14. mark twain^s words: "when in truth.a)tell,.
15. mistakes and a lot of harm.a)make,does,.
16. my father is a journalist. he articles for newspapers.d)writes.
18. i couldn^t a)this,anywhere.
19. there snow on the road. d)is some.
20. i hope my plans do not with yours. c)interfere.
21. if you don^t know a word a dictionary. a)look it up.
22. i want .b)instead of.
23. where do -i am from russia.c)come from.
24. good place to have a rest for those who enjoy the sun.,.
25. her yellow dress catches everyone^s c)immediately.
26. do it,he is too young.d)do not let him.
27. let^s into two groups and start looking for them.a)divide.
28. this room has such a nice the sea. b)view.
29. i am going to tell it, i promise to keep it a secret.,d)nobody.
30. all that newspapers say. c)don^t believe .
31. let^s go. the . a)sooner,better.
32.it is typical woman. they all behave the same in this situation. c)for any.
languages still spoken in some parts of scotland and ireland f. the most important american public holiday when people celebrate the birthday of the usa g. a street carnival that takes place every august in london and involves people who came to london h. a city in the northwest of england i. an area of grass in the centre of an english village for the use of all the people who live there k. a name for
irland нужно соотнести буквы и цифры
2. Найдите сумму двадцати двух первых членов арифметической прогрессии: 42: 34; 26; ...
3. Найдите сумму семидесяти членов последовательности (bn), заданной формулой bn= 2n-5.
4. Является ли число 6,5 членом арифметической прогрессии (аn), в которой a1= -2,25 и а11=10,25?
5. Найдите сумму всех натуральных чисел, кратных 7 и не превосходящих 120.