Найдите и исправьте ошибку в следующих предложениях: 1. it will take many time to take the babies to these houses. 2. sometimes you'll be in a expensive hotel for more than ten days. 3. there is many girls who'll like to hear me. 4. she always takes two busses on the way to her sister.
1) the room is being cleaned by a chambermaid2) where is a bell-boy? a bell-boy is being looked for by us.3)shirts are being washed by the laundress now.4) a tv set is being repaired by a hotel clerk at this moment.5) the room is being vacated by then now.6) the hotel manager is being waited for by me
many young people in britain have a gap year between school and university.they often spend a few months working and then use the money to travel.some of them have a working holiday ,earning money and visiting a foreing country at the same time.it's easy for young people to get jobs working in ski resorts in the winter ,or on farms ,picking fruit in the summer and autumn.
some people on a gap year do voluntary work, helping other people overseas.they have to pay for their plane tickets and they don't get money for their work,but while they are working,their food and accommodation are free.africa became a popular place for gap year students to work when britan's prince harry went there as a volunteer in 2004.he worked in lesotho with children whose parents have died.he also spent part of his gap year in australia where he worked on a farm.
it will take much time to take the babies to these houses.- time не исчисляемое существительное,которое может употребляться только с much.
sometimes you will be in an expensive hotel for more than ten days.- an употребляется с существительными,которые начинаются на гласную: a e u o i. с согласными употребляется а.
there are many girls who will like to hear me.- are употребляется с существительными множественного числа is с существительными единственного числа.
she always take two busses on the way too her sister.- always всегда уже указывает на то что действие происходит каждый день или всегда. в таком случае можно опустить always she takes two busses on the way to her sister.
1. it will take much time to take the babies to these houses. - неисчисляемое существительное
2. sometimes you'll be in an expensive hotel for more than ten days.- артикль an перед гласной
3. there are many girls who'll like to hear me.- мн. число
4. she always takes two buses on the way to her sister.- мн. число
never count on him or anything
yesterday was very
candle the correct options
la: jim visits / is visiting new york this summer
b: wow! that sounds / is sounding great
2. a: i can't stand peter he's telling / is always telling me what
b: i know / am knowing hes so bossy
3. a: the rovers are the best football team.
b: i don't think/'m not thinking so
a: what do you talk / are you talking about? they're brillant
tidy your room" said his mother.
busy." 5. "i am very thirsty. please give me some lemonade, ann," said tom. 6. "don't lie to me tom," said aunt polly. "i am tired of your lies." 7. "are you fond of going to the theatre? " asked my friend. "have you seen any plays by shakespeare? " 8. nellie asked me: "did you see 'hamlet' last night? " 9. i asked nellie: "shall we go to the theatre together? " 10. "does mike like
shakespeare? " asked nellie. "will he go to the theatre with us? "