she - ann, helen, mum (одушевленные существительные в единственном числе женского рода);
he - bob, nick, ben, dad (одушевленные существительные в единственном числе мужского рода);
it - duck, tennis, clock, stick, box (неодушевленные существительные в единственном числе любого рода);
they - pets, pens,dogs (существительные во множественном числе).
1. why is he always laughed at?
2. who has been sent for the doctor? / who was sent for the doctor?
3. the letters have already been sent, haven't they?
4. who was america discovered by?
5. will the exam be passed next week?
6. the money had been payed before the car was delievered.
7. he phoned/called when the letter was being dictated.
7) what kind of soup is it? it tastes awful/awfully! 8) i'll talk to you later, i have/am having breakfast now. 9) i hate to get up/getting up very early on mondays. 10) you look strange/strangely in these elegant shoes and this scruffy dress.
2. She looks extremely tired. She (fall) asleep now.
3. We … (meet) at the theatre at 6 pm. We have agreed on that.
4. It's really hot here . - I (open) the window. visi
5. What are your plans for the summer? - We (visit) Italy,
6. Our train … (arrive) at half past 5.
7. What does Anton want to do when he leaves school? - He (become) an architect.
8. You haven't studied for your exam properly. You … (fail) it.
9. Sorry, I can't come on Friday. I … (see) my dentist.
10. Oh, dear! Look at the traffic. We … (be) late for work again.
11. If you don't stop that noise, I … (call) the headmaster.
12. Why is James so upset? - I think he … (tell) us about it lаter
13. We have no milk left in the fridge. - Don't worry, I (buy) it.
14. Next week she (fly) to Australia. She's bought the tickets already.