Answer the questions: 1.when was j. turner born? 2.what was his father's job? 3.j. turner was very fond of nature, wasn't he? 4.what did he like to draw during his trips? 5.what was j. turner famouse for? 6.what kind of pictures did he paint? 7.j. turner wasn't a master of water-colours, was he?
британцы пьют в среднем3,39чашки чаяв деньи 1,65чашки кофе.46%британцев работают в саду.каждыйимеет один или несколькосадов.животныхимеются почти в 50% от24200 тысячдомовв великобритании.многие британцыодеваютв офис костюмы в течение недели, ав выходные днионипредпочитают носитьджинсы.есть хорошиеваллийскиеактеров и певцы, какэнтони хопкинс,кэтрин зета-джонс и том джонс.1 из5 британцевживутв сельской местности,70% не предпочли бы жить в городе.
1) hospital students find extra-curricular activities very practical
2) using this item requires ongoing evaluation.
3) i will get a master’s diploma if i retake this exam
4) he repeated all the rules for the seminar when he was in the hostel
5) when i graduated from this course, student favor annoyed me
6) this course goes deep into the subject, but makes me independent
7) this university has no special facilities or even a hostel
8) the teacher constantly evaluates term papers, and we may not pass the exam
вроде так. ☺
1.when was j.turner born?
joseph turner was born in 1775.
2.what was his father's job?
his father was a barber.
3.j.turner was very fond of nature,wasn't he?
yes, he was.
4.what did he like to draw during his trips?
he liked to draw ruined abbeys and castles during his trips.
5.what was j.turner famouse for?
turner was famous for the wonderful colours in his pictures.
6.what kind of pictures did he paint?
he painted landscapes and sea pictures.
7.j.turner wasn't a master of water-colours,was he?
no, he was.
perfect or in the past indefinite. make a proper choice
of the adverbial modifier
examples: have you ever been to moscow?
yes, i have. i have been there many
yes, i was there last year.
1. have you ever seen the film “hamlet”? 2. has
mother made a cake? 3. have you ever been ill with
the flu? 4. have you read the book “oliver twist" by
ch. dickens? 5. has your father come back from his
business trip? 6. have you written a letter to your
girl-friend? 7. has she sent greetings cards to her rela-
tives? 8. has your boy-friend shown you his collection
of discs? 9. have you ever been to the hermitage?
10. has your mother finished knitting a cap for you?
11. have you seen his new flat? 12. have you taken
any snaps of your fellow-students?
многие думают, что семьи в будущем будут все меньше и меньше общаться и проводить время вместе.
но я верю, что со временем люди поймут, что семья важна в жизни и начнут проводить больше времени вместе.
да, не исключено, что будет мало многодетных семей, но они будут счастливы
many people think that families in the future will be less and less to communicate and spend time together.
but i believe that over time people will understand that family is very important in life
and start spending more time together.
yes, it is possible that will be few large families, but they will be happy.