1)how was he made listen to you?
2)i'm allowed to live in a small caravan behind farmer's house.
3)andrew will be made pay the money back.
4)just imagine! the old lady was made wait for them more than an hour.
5)i'm allowed to look through my granny's old photographs.
6)i'm never allowed to go to the river alone.
7)i wasn't allowed to see what she was doing.
8)little ann was made smile.
a walked b walking c is walking d was walking
2. go ahead! i'm sure your farther will appreciate your .
a deciding b deceiving c decision d disruption
3. at that moment i great relief.
a feeled b filled c fell d felt
4. where yesterday? we needed your help.
a did you be b was you c were you d have you been
5. your career depends your education.
a for b from c on d at
6. you ever seen dolphins in the wild?
a have b has c had d do
7. boss wants to know where .
a does she live b she live c she leave d she lives
8. every morning they here and sing.
a come b are coming c have come d comes
9. i know the girl speaks four languages.
a which b who c whose d that's
10. that's the place i would spend the rest of my life.
a when b why c which d where
11. we need shopping.
a going b will go c to go d go
12. i don’t understand this sentence. could you tell me what …? .
a this word means b means this word c does mean this word d does this word mean
13. people who talk to …… are not necessarily mad.
a itself b oneself c themselves d yourself
14. oh be quite ! you ……… about something.
a are always complaining b complain c complained d have always complained
15. ……i borrow your pen for a minute?
a should b can c could d have
16. every time i looked at her, she …….
a has smiled b smiled c had smiled d smiles
17. when i first saw her, she …….. on the balcony.
a was standing b has stood c has been standing d had stood