Какого слова не хватает 1) did peter go for his holidays? 2) did he travel? 3) did he visit his friends? 4) did he go abroad 5) did he see in paris 6) did he come back home? 7) did he stay in september? 8) at hotel did he stay? 9) days did he stay there? 10) was peter happy? за место 3 точек нужно 1 слова
итак, пишу так, как учила детей перед экзаменами.
1. адрес (город, страна), дата
2. обращение3. выражение за полученное письмо.4. основная часть. здесь вы два абзаца посвящаете ответу на впросы, поставленные в письме. в третьем абзаце задаете вопросы на ту же тему или на тему, указанную в письме.5. фраза о том, что вы ждете ответе на письмо.6. пожелания7. подпись
16 december 2011
2.dear (если обращаешься к другу или , (указанное в ), (ставишь запятую! ) но! следующее предложение начинаешь с большой буквы и с новой строки!
3.thank you for your letter, it was nice to hear from you.
4. my parents are на вопросы )
tell me all about your friends from german, please. what are names? (ну и так далее)
5. i have to go (враки о том, что тебе пора). i hope to hear from you soon.
6. (пожелание всего-всего) best wishes.
7. gextarартикли и предлоги ( a, an, the, at , to), местоимения с сокращенными глаголами ( i'm, she's, i'll, i've) считаются за одно слово. адрес и дата тоже считаются: индекс - одно слово, цифры даты 16 december 2011 - три слова.
это специальные вопросы
1) where did peter go for his holidays?
2) when/where did he travel?
3) when/why/where did he visit his friends?
4) when did he go abroad
5) what did he see in paris
6) when did he come back home?
7) why/ where did he stay in september?
8) at what hotel did he stay?
9) how many days did he stay there?
10) why was peter happy?
an engineer. sasha started at the school. as his father was away every day inspecting cattle and was sometimes gone for up to three whole days at a time, it seemed to olenka that sasha was completely abandoned, was treated as if he were quite superfluous, and must be dying of hunger. so she transferred him into her part of the house and fixed up a little room for him there. every morning olenka would come
into his room and find him sound asleep with his hand tucked under his cheek, so quiet that he seemed not to be breathing. sashenka, she said sorrowfully, get up, darling. it's time to go to school. he got up, dressed, said his prayers, then sat down to breakfast. the sleep was not yet out of him, so he was a little cross. you don't know your fables as you should, sashenka, said olenca, looking at him as
though he were departing on a long journey. перевести только не с !
is a person who makes outer ( usually men's) clothes. a) tailor b) dressmaker c) coatsman 6)to deal with people who come to stay in a hotel or come to visit a doctor or a businessman is a job of a a) receptionist b) receiver c) reception manager 7) a person who prepares food is a a) cook b) cooker c) cook specialist 8) a chemist is a person who a) teaches chemistry b) loves chemistry
and medicine c) makes and sells medicines