Sannoi: 5x210(8 выбери правильный вариант и обведи его. you must talk quiet / quietly in the library. 4 be quiet / quietly! i'm trying to think! 1 kurt is a good / well student.5 my brother always drives careful / carefully.2 "i love your present! " she said happy / happily. 6 iran quick / quickly into the house.3 my father gave me a beautiful / beautifully 7 i was very angry / angrily with my little sister. coat for my birthday.8 this is a nice / nicely scarf!
1. they translated a difficult text yesterday.
2. i opened the window at six o'clock yesterday.
3. did you go to the cinema yesterday?
4. i did not see mike last week.
5, when i opened the door, my friends were sitting around the table.
6. when did you begin doing your homework yesterday?
7. we were discussing the latest news from three till four yesterday.
8. when i read the newspaper yesterday, i found an interesting article on ufos,
9. lena swept the floor on sunday.
10. lena was sweeping the floor from eleven till twelve on sunday.
11. did they go to the wood last sunday?
12, when they were sailing down the river they saw a little island.
13. we were working the whole morning yesterday.
14. mother was cooking dinner at three o'clock yesterday.
15. she finished cooking at four o'clock yesterday.
16. at half past four yesterday we were having dinner.
17. did you watch tv yesterday? yes, we were watching tv the whole evening yesterday.
18. when did you go to bed yesterday?
19. i went to bed at ten o'clock yesterday.
20. at half past ten yesterday i was sleeping.
21. when i came home from school yesterday, my little brother was sitting on the floor with all his toys around him. he was playing with them. i told him to put his toys into the box as he was making too much noise.
she asked for help the fairy godmother. - она попросила о добрую фею.
at the palece she danced whith the prince. - во дворце она танцевала с принцем.
the prince married her. - принц женился на ней.
they lived happily ever after. - после они жили долго и счастливо( это чисто перевод, но можно перевести дословно - после они жили счастливо.)