in the future i wish to be a mechanical engineer. it is the future profession which i wish to aspire for. the profession itself is very difficult, it requires the knowledge of the principles of physics, maternal sciences, which is used for analysis, of design, of manufacturing, and of maintenance of mechanical systems.besides that is requires a general understanding of core concepts such as of mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, and structural analysis. mechanical engineers have to use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.it is a job that requires the knowledge in many fields. and although it may be a hard one, i will work work and study hard to become a mechanical engineer!
1. they can not do this work themselves
2. you may take my dictionary.
3. you don't look well, you should consult the doctor.
4. why would i give you my money?
5. she can not speak any foreign language.
6. he ought to help them, they need his help.
7. can you tell me the time?
8. may i go with you? no, you may not.
9. your daughter needn't have told about it.
10. in winter we can often skate.
11. you must not miss your classes.
12. could you play the piano before?
1. - has he already come?
-yes, he has . he came an hour ago.
2.- has she read the book?
-yes, i have read the book. i read it two days ago.
3. has she translated the text?
-yes, she has translated the text. she translated it ten menutes ago.
4. - have they met the teacher?
-yes, they have met the teacher. they met him five minutes ago.
5. - has he bult a bridge?
-yes, he has built a bridge. he built it ten minutes ago.
6. - have they had lunch?
- yes, they have had lunch. they had lunch ten minutes ago.
7. has the taxi come ?
- yes, it has come . it came a minute ago.
8. - has he ever seen red square?
- yes, he has seen red square. he saw it two days ago.
9.- has the lesson begun?
- yes, the lesson has begun . it began five minutes ago.
10.- has it drunk the milk?
- yes, it has drunk the milk. it drank the milk two minutes ago.
smiths succeeded with roses the robinsons immediately did the same. if the robinsons could to grow some beautiful plant thus showing that they had the greenest of green fingers the smiths wanted to show at once that their fingers were no less green. if one family bought some new garden furniture the
other made sure that their garden chair and benches were not worse. and then one day mrs smith had a wonderful idea. at the weekend she and her husband dug a very large hole in the middle of the garden. the robinsons waited to see what their neighbours were going to do with it. lily pond do you think?
or perhaps a gold fish pond? but the smiths did nothing with what they had dug. after several agonizing weeks the robinsons decided that they should have the same kind of thing in the middle of their own garden. the only problem was that the robinsons hated digging. so mrs robinson wrote to a
well-known firm of landscape gardeners.
vielen Dank für Deinen Brief. Du Arme! Aber bis Oktober ist es ja nicht mehr lang. Ich habe meinen Traumjob gefunden. 1. (Seit wann?) Seit arbeite ich 2. (als was?) in 3. ( wo?) . Meine Arbeitszeiten sind super! Ich 4. (von...bis...?). Meine Kollegen sind alle 5. (wie?). Wir haben viel Spaß zusammen! Ich habe 6. (wie viele Tage/Wochen?). Urlaub pro Jahr.