Combine these sentences using the gerund. make all the necessary changes.1. an old friend of mine is coming to moscow soon. i am looking forward to it. 2. i hope the weather will change for the better. our trip depends on it . 3. they can join us. nobody will object to it. 4. my son often plays chess with his father. he is fond do it. 5. it was difficult to translate the article. i could not finish it in the time given to us.
its a very unusual day today, because it 1. is so quiet at home. my mother and father 2. went to my granny three hours ago. now i 3. am doing my homework. sometimes it 4. is very difficult , but i 5. like to study . i 6. study english and russian. ten minutes ago i 7. was looking/looked outside. the boys ( подойдет и are и were) in the garden . boys usually 9. like to play football there.
now i can see a young man. the man is standing at the window. he is smoking a cigarette. two people are talking to a postman. what are they talking about ? i think, they are speaking about the letter. the postman brought it an hour ago.
в зависимости от того в каком ты классе времена могут быть сложнее
1. there are many beautiful buildings in moscow. 2. the kremlin is situated in the centre of moscow. 3. exercise six on the next page. 4. on the 20th page is picture for oral presentation. 5. there were mistakes in his report. 6. in this article is anything interesting. 7. original painting of levitan "at the pool" is in tretyakovsky gallery. 8. there are many я не знаю как будет слово полноводные) rivers in siberia. 9. how many theatres in the sverdlova square? there are three theatres in the sverdlovsky square. 10. where is bolshoy theatre? it is situated in the sverdlova square. 11. there are many history monuments in the leningrad. 12. in many villages of russia had no schools before october revolution. как-то так). там 100% есть ошибки, но надеюсь, что хоть чем-то
1. they speak english and french in canada.
2. tom showed his friends his collection of stamps,
3. the doctor prescribed her some medicine for cough.
4. they build a lot of houses every year.
5. j. cook made his round-the-world voyage in 1768.
6. they always give me useful advice.
https://www. peeranswer. com/question/5ecb3ede8d6ce7915d31c455