1. mary says her friends: "leave quickly because my mother is very angry with me".
2. he says: "i don't need any fashionable clothes".
3. the shop assistant says her: "you have to wear socks to try the shoes on".
4. she says her friend: "your clothes are out of fashion".
5. she says: "i don't like to stand out".
6. helen says: "i am having a great time in spain".
7. he says his friends: "i don't care about fashion".
8. she says: "i prefer casual clothes".
i was to the visit my frend. he live on the oxford street. i go and see a stand women.
she is very beutiful. but she is very dirty. i thought that your pupil has. i told her that she doesn't, she said that the vypačkalas′ noticed and that you apologized. i realized that she was very kind and polite, and cares about yourself simply was mixed to nondestructive paint.
here's a short one, hope this helps:
my favorite singer is cesaria evora. she was born in 1941 in cape verde, a small country located off the coast of africa. her career really took off after she recorded her first album, "la diva aux pied nus" in the 80s. she quickly became the grand dame of mornas, a specific creole genre of music and dancing. her voice is easily recognizable, her appearance is memorable. cesaria, while singing in the native language of her little island-nation is beloved around the world. she has a marvelous stage presence, often dancing barefoot, smoking between the songs, and chit chatting with her musicians.
ms. evora recorded 9 disks, her latest one in 2009. she has stopped touring lately, after she suffered from a heartattack.
1) i'm taking a shower
2) the weather is changing this week.
3) our sportsmen are going to canada tomorrow.
4) yaroslavl is changing all the time.
5) water is getting colder every day.
6) my friend is doing his work now.
7) my dad is washing his car now.
8) the sea is getting dirty.
9) the sun is shining.
10) she is writing a poem for her mother's birthday.
, надо урок через 20 минут