as fresh as a cucumber, свежий, как огурец,
as strong as horse, сильный, как лошадь,
as cool as daisy, прекрасная, как маргаритка,
as deaf as a post, глухой, как пень,
as blind as a bat, слепой, как летучая мышь,
as clear as crystall, прозрачный, как кристалл,
as sly as fox, хитрый, как лиса,
as slow as tortoise, медленный, как черепаха,
as sweet as honey, сладкий, как мёд.
as mad as hare? безумный, как заяц ( вообще, фраза звучит as mad as march hare - безумный, как мартовский заяц)
a) in the morning;
b) in the afternoon;
c) in the evening;
ii. translate the words and complete the sentences.
1. nikita went to the country (
2. the country house is (aajeko ot) the city.
3. the house is (yaoohhé) and clean, the rooms are
4. there are (aba 3taxa) in the country house.
5. nikita sat near the (
km/h) in the sitting room.
6. they had lunch (bhu3y) and slept (habepxy).
7. the family had (oben) in this country house in
iii. read the sentences which are true to the text.
1. nikita went to the country last month.
2. they stayed in their new country house.
3. there was a kitchen and two bedrooms upstairs.
4. there was a fox in the forest.
5. nikita fed a bear.
6. the day began with lunch.
7. they made a fire in the forest.
8. the father told funny stories.
9. they worked in the garden.
10. they had a nice time in the country.
iv. answer the questions.
1. what was the weather like on saturday?
2. is the country far from the city?
3. what is there in the sitting room?
4. when did they have dinner?
that's what i got. finally came the new school year. i have a lot of goals this year. i decided to fully engage in study, improve their language skills, also want to start doing mix fight. i want this year to learn a lot of new items. learning is certainly not easy work, but if you do not learn something new, the knowledge will be at the lower level. i hope this school year i will fulfill my goals.