8. раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы ва
1. alice (to meet) her sister.
2. her sister's name (to be) ann
3. she (to get) up at seven o'clock?
4. she (not to go to the institute in the morning.
5. jane and her friend to be) fond of sports.
6. she (to do) her morning exercises every day.
7. for breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
8. after breakfast she (to read) books?
the heading tells us where i am and when i am writing.
43 hill road
newcastle, uk; ne 3889 v
march 31, 2007
2) is it situated in the top left-hand corner.3) the second line.4) address is given in the first line of the heading. the house number comes first.5) zip code is given before the name of the country.
6) in the russian way of placing the date the day comes first before month.7) the first part of the letter, i.e. the greeting, is used to say hello! yes, it is written in the way we write this part of the letter in russia. no, we don't.8) body follows the greeting. it is the main part of the letter.9) there are 3 paragraphs in the body. the first lines of each of them are indented.
отметь, как "лучшее решение",если несложно простым кликом!
1. has got
8. has got
2. doesn’t write
4. doesn’t like
7. can’t read
9. doesn’t ride
старт, бегство - getaway (get-away).