9write a letter of application for a part-time job at a shop that sells computers. tell them why you think you should get the job. (100–140 words) [20 points]
the megabyte store is looking for young people willing to work
⦁ are you a student and want to earn some money?
⦁ can you work on saturdays?
⦁ are you a friendly person?
⦁ are you good with computers?
if you are interested please email a letter of application to mb@megabyte. com
use the following to help you with your letter:
⦁ use a greeting. (paragraph 1)
⦁ let them know why you are writing and where you saw the job advertised. (paragraph 1)
⦁ give information about all the items the advertisement mentions.
⦁ use indirect questions to ask for more information. (paragraph 3)
⦁ end the letter politely. (paragraph 4)
⦁ sign off.
. he doesn't like to drink wine.
2. what is the paper made of?
3. reading is his favourite occupation.
4. my mother bought me a blue ribbon.
5. this has always been my blue ribbon.
6. where is the paper i was reading two minutes ago?
7. she was asked to deliver a speech at the reunion tomorrow.
8. tell him to buy a tea for me and a beer for my father.
9.a good knowledge of a foreign language is always a priority.
10. is a glass really made from sand?
11. there was a flour everewhere in the kitchen .
12.an education is what he lacks at present.
13. is that piece of clothing made from wool or cotton?
14. when did he come into a fortune?
make the following sentences interrogative and negative
1. the children drink coffee in the evening. 2. her sister dances very well. 3. our grandmother grоws potatoes. 4.the pupils remem- ber this rule. 5. nick goes to bed at ten. 6.they listen to the гadio the morning. 7. you meet him every day. 8. it often snows in no- vember. 9. you want to play chess with him. 10. his mother teaches geography at school. i1. mу сousin wants to become a doctor. 12. she takes а bus.
если хотите увидеть удивительное умение длинными бамбуковыми шестами со множеством бумажных фонариков, прикреплённых к верхушке, то вы обязаны посетить фестиваль канто. он проходит с 3 по 6 августа в городе акита, япония. канто бывают различных размеров, самые огромные длиной до 12 метров и весом около 50 кг украшаются бумажными расписными фонариками. завораживающие ночные шествия, состязания, танцы и музыкальные постанови - вот из-за чего вы обязаны посетить этот фестиваль.
julie and johnny were on holiday in cornwall with their parents. it was the sunniest day, so they decided to go and play on the beach. they were very excited, so they ran all the way there.
at the beach, they unpacked their things. “let’s play tennis! ” said johnny. they got out their racquets and a ball and started to play. johnny hit the ball so hard that it went behind some rocks. julie ran off to find it. as she looked for the ball, she saw something strange behind the rocks. it was an old wooden box. she opened it and found an old map inside.
julie took the map to johnny. he couldn’t believe his eyes. “this is the most exciting thing in the world! let’s take it to the local museum”, he said. the man at the museum was very pleased. he said that it was the oldest map in the country. it showed where to find a lot of treasure.
the next day, the local newspaper interviewed julie and johnny about their exciting discovery. they were very proud. “we are going to be the most famous children in our school! ” they said. “this was the best holiday we’ve ever had! ”