Complete the questions and write true answers.
1 Are the accents different in the north and south of England?
Yes, they are
2 _______ your teacher in your classroom?
3 _______ you and your classmates university students?
4 _______ you from Russia?
5 _______ your mother Italian?
6 _______ Japanese a difficult language?
1. i was arrested seven times 2. portraits of ancestors george peregrine was drawn from the fashionable artists of day 3. evie could be trusted. 4. she had told it was hot stuff 5. we've never asked before 6. george peregrine was stunned by a cocktail 7.they think i must be photographed 8. i was a fool 10. long skirts were not at that time
1. Are the accents different in the north and south of England? Yes, they are .
2. Is your teacher in your classroom? Yes, he is.
3. Are you and your classmates university students? Yes, we are.
4. Are you from Russia? Yes, I am.
5. Is your mother Italian? Yes, she is.
6. Is Japanese a difficult language? Yes, it is.А сейчас грамматика
Здесь мы видим глагол 'to be' (а точнее, его формы - am, are, is). В зависимости от лица, ставим одну из этих форм.
Am + I
Are + you, we, they
Is + he, she, itО кратких ответах
В зависимости от лица, ставим или is, или am, или are.
Yes, + I/you, we, they/he, she, it + am/are/is .
красочная , полна позитивных эмоций. перевести на
good times and important
events such as establishing
the European Union in
Kurt Cobain of Nirvana,
1993. People had more
money and more free time.
There were some bad times, for instance
In the world of music,
Female musicians such as 5
in the 1990s, too.
were really popular
had a big impact
By the end of the decade,
world. In 1990, it started to
had changed the
Hobbies and qualities 11