Решите Нужно дописать так называемый "хвостик" ( ... , не так ли?) Предложения: Complete tag-questions.
1) You can tell an American from an Englishman when you talk to them, ..?
2) You will start learning Chinese this year, .?
3) Your parents have never learnt English or other foreign languages, ...?
4) Students at your school speak English during the intervals as well as at the English lessons, .?
1) the room is being cleaned by a chambermaid2) where is a bell-boy? a bell-boy is being looked for by us.3)shirts are being washed by the laundress now.4) a tv set is being repaired by a hotel clerk at this moment.5) the room is being vacated by then now.6) the hotel manager is being waited for by me
a loyal friend is a friend who will never betray you, who will always be by your side. he or she will never backstab you, and no matter how bad things may seem, they will comfort you and stay by you. this in my opinion, characterizes a true loyal friend. but in reality it is hard to find such loyal friends, because not many people can be so loyal with other people. friends often lie to each other, hurt each other, and may even start hating each other for the stupidest reasons. but if you look hard and wide, then surely one day you will find that one loyal friend who will be by your side the rest of your life. you just have to not give up! that is the key.
will have been taking them? (active future perfect progressive) 3. two people (arrest) last night. two people were being arrested last night. (passive past progressive) 4. the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it (work) again. it (repair). the computer broke down yesterday, but now it's ok. it has worked again. (active present perfect) it had repaired. (active past perfect)
5. the man next door (disappear) six months ago. nobody (see) him since then. the man next door had disappeared six months ago. nobody had seen him since then. (active past perfect) 6. the room looked nice. it (clean). the room looked nice. it is cleaning. (active present progressive) 7. there's somebody walking behind us. i think we (follow). there's somebody walking behind us. i think
we are following. (active present progressive) 8. a mystery is something that can't (explain). a mystery is something that can't will have been explaining. (active future perfect progressive) 9. i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already (sell). i'm sure that by the time we come to the theatre, all the tickets already had been sold. (passive past perfect)