1) the friends buy things for party at the shop.
2) the friends buy a cake, candles and a present.
3) they need the biggest cake.
4) they need the longest candles.
5) they need the coolest present.
6) olga wants to buy the biggest cake.
7) kolya wants to buy the most expensive present.
8) alex wants to buy the lingest candles.
movement started in the us ,especially in california, young people showed their peaceful feelings by wearing flowers in their hair. for this reason, they were also called flower people панки in 1970 times were difficult. while the hippies were talking about love and peace, punks were full of hate. they thought that normal pop music was boring and listened to aggressive music. punks chose clothes that
their parents hated. they wore ripped t-shirts, doc marten boots and leather jackets ,and often had brightly coloured hair. рейверы in the late 1980s, large parties called raves started up. they usually took place in empty buildings, and could dance all night long under techno or acid music. enthusiasts wore the daily clothes convenient to dance: free t-shirts and jeans. the rave became connected
with drugs, and the police often tried to stop them.