The Task 1. Change the sentences into passive voice
1. Everybody must obey the instruction.
2. We have corrected all the mistakes.
3. They play football all over the world.
4. Why haven't they sent the letter yet?
5. They took him to the doctor.
nok 2 Put correct tense form
cinderella - a poor orphan, that wicked stepmother and her daughter's absurd, forced towork hard from morning till night. she wants to go to the royal ball. poor girl comes to the aid of fairy godmother! the force of magic, it gives cinderella a luxury coach, a wonderfuldress and unusual glass slippers.
4 complete the sentences so that they
are true for you. use the -ing form of
1 i'm very good at organising parties but
i don't like tidying up the next morning!
2 i can't stand
3 i'm really bad at
4 i really believe
5 i really enjoy
6 i can't imagine
7 i don't mind
8 i miss
5. choosing formallty between two or more candidates 6. shocking 7. invite people for a job 8. final result 9. strange and unnatural 10. were on tv/radio 2) - what do you feel when doing sports? - that’s an interesting question i’ve much thought about. well, take any emotion, like anger, frustration, disappointment or pain, and try to hide what you feel deep inside, try to bottle
everything up till you’re ready to burst like a powder keg. then you can say that this is what you feel when doing sports, especially if it’s an important event or competition… you feel as if your mind goes dark and empty and you don’t actually know why you’re doing it, but you’re doing it to the best of your abilities. you run, hit or tackle and you know that each member of
your team is feeling every little bit of it. and when it’s all finished, and you’re standing over your opponent like a victorious warrior, you may feel really satisfied, you feel like a god… ответить на вопрос 1.what emotions do people have when doing sports? 2.are these emotions strong or weak? 3.what kind of sports does this sportsman do? why do you think so?
4.who are sports people compared to?
2. students study foreign languages in all technical colleges. 3. they’ll show a new film next month. 4. we sent for this engineer half an hour ago. 5. the workers will build a new ring road round the city. 6. they publish a lot of books, magazines and articles in london. 7. you will teach english at the university next year. 8. you don’t inform me about the problem. 9. we found out that fact only yesterday. 10. our former teacher influences us greatly even now.
10. our countries signed the agreement on the commercial relations last year.
.11/. automatic power plants generate about a quarter of all electricity. 12// we never saw him in the dining-room. 13. societies created jobs when they needed them. 14. they won’t send the telegram tomorrow. 15. the police arrested 20 people. 16. our mother tells us stories every day. 17. did he write many articles last year?