1. - has he already come?
-yes, he has . he came an hour ago.
2.- has she read the book?
-yes, i have read the book. i read it two days ago.
3. has she translated the text?
-yes, she has translated the text. she translated it ten menutes ago.
4. - have they met the teacher?
-yes, they have met the teacher. they met him five minutes ago.
5. - has he bult a bridge?
-yes, he has built a bridge. he built it ten minutes ago.
6. - have they had lunch?
- yes, they have had lunch. they had lunch ten minutes ago.
7. has the taxi come ?
- yes, it has come . it came a minute ago.
8. - has he ever seen red square?
- yes, he has seen red square. he saw it two days ago.
9.- has the lesson begun?
- yes, the lesson has begun . it began five minutes ago.
10.- has it drunk the milk?
- yes, it has drunk the milk. it drank the milk two minutes ago.