умножим 1-е уравнение на 5, второе на 7, получим
со 2-го уравнения вычтем 1-е
подставим х - в 1-е исходное уравнение
ответ: х=2 y=1
умножим первое уравнение на 3 и вычтем с него второе уравнение, получим
подставим значение y в первое уравнение, получим
умножим 1-е уравнение на 5, второе на 8
c 2-го уравнения вычтем 1-е
подставим значение x в 2-е уравнение
In the UK the duration of 1) ___education is from 5 to 16. Primary education may take the form of combined junior and infant schools and therefore lasts for six years (5-11). Secondary education covers
2) ___ from the age of eleven to the minimum school 3) ___age of sixteen. Pupils follow a common 4) __leading to the General Certificate of Education which they 5) ____for at 16. At some schools 6) ___may stay on at a school sixth form for a further two years and study some 7) __more extensively, to get the Advanced Level. Further education 8) ___also offer these courses. 9) ___education is provided by three main types of institutions: universities, colleges and institutions of higher education and art and music colleges. Most institutions base a component of the degree class on examination» taken during the period of study, especially those taken at the end of the second year, and many also use some form of continuous 10)___.
❤️Вставити в текст такі слова:
Higher, leaving, compulsory, curriculum, subjects, colleges, assessment, schooling, pupils, sit.
1. He ... he was fifty years old.
2. What did she ... you?
3. The doctor ... there was nothing they could do.
4. He ... me about his family.
5. She ... she studies law.
6. He ... something. I didn"t understand it.
7. He didn"t ... anything. He just ... good-bye